There is a saying that ” Books are our best friend”. And it is probably a truth. Good books help us resolve the mysteries of our lives. Company of good books helps in enriching our mind with good thoughts and knowledge.
We are recommending books on this page only after reading it thoroughly and if found of any good use.
Some of the interesting ones on introductory personal finance , in the form of stories are mentioned below:
- The Richest Man In Babylon: This book was one of the first books I ever read on personal finance. This book is amazing. The best thing I like about it is the story format in which it delivers concepts. It is very interesting and I request you to read it.
- The Wealthy Barber: This is the next book I would recommend to read. This book is such a fun to read , that I didn’t even realize that I completed the whole book in one go. It is again a story based book on personal finance. It covers almost everything you need to know about personal finance.Very interesting read.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: This book is again a story based book. It teaches you the difference between an asset and a liability. It is a fantastic read. This book teaches you to be rich. It is the foundation of richness.Anyone willing to be rich should read this book.
Some books based on the research by the experts of personal finance and economics:
- The Millionaire Next Door: This book is a legend. It has been written after the thorough research by the authors. It tells us about the myths about the millionaires around us. What helps us in becoming one and many other things. Very interesting read supported by facts.
Great Books In Field Of Investing That I Have Read:
- The Little Book That Still Beats The Market: This book is not a story book. Its a great book which introduces you to the world of investing. It very casually introduces you to the price of a stock and whether it is cheap or costly. Concepts are very slowly put into your head and you enjoy it.
And to read it all in a distraction free environment, use Kindle:
When I first heard about Kindle, I thought of yet another tab with somewhat reading features. But, when I used it, “O My GOD!”. It was awesome. The anti glare feature is great. Plus, the digital pages look like real pages. I only have to say one thing. Experience Kindle and you will love it.